13 June 2006

Dusk Logging and Carpathian Intricacies

Standing is a great effort, I don't think that I fully informed myself why I am even embarking on expressing myself in a post сейчас. The firm stamp of summer as usual comes across in the dialectic of frenzied work at the 'Buck, or the blank possibility of inactivity which usually ends out in mulling around the apartment squeezing door hinges apprehensively at the next run of shifts. The last few 32 something hours were dominated with a solid 24 of servitude shelling out various coffee related beverages and shaking my fist at the bank that Starbucks runs through, unable to enact the skills necessary to count out exact rolls of change. The пиво on my left side is taking its part in counteracting these frays of ineffectivity.
Tomorrow is off of corporate responsibility, and a solid morning of unaided unconsciousness should smooth out the final ticks left in jet lag. Opening the last few days at work sort of set me back in the process, the time waking up to douse myself in a shower and amble over to the East Bank in the early air rounded out to around noon in Україна. Sort of a reprieve to the readjustment in time structures, I'll figure out if it misled the body in a few hours. Probably hit up Mapps in the hours after waking and hand off the map I picked up for them in Eastern Europe. Sort of жалко to part with it, it's a topographic and political map of entire Україна and shows the edges and topography of corners of the surrounding states. Still have a map that I recieved in Kiyv of the city, I'm tossing around the prospect of defacing it to ensure recalling the inebriatedly influenced places and 4am excursions. Trace the walk from some streets in the centre to our apartments some 5 metro stations away I took with Andy one night without enough grivna to even land a beer, cheaper than water or most other beverages, for the distance. When we were trying to orient ourselves at the start of the fucking journey we stumbled onto a massive lighted map of the city around the centre. Had to sit and split out some tragic laughs, as our location well into the centre of the few metre map was a distraught distance from the target of the run we were to take, a bit off of the map. The start of any solid night in Eastern Europe!
Failed Orange coalition talks still can't hold back another pint and a viewing of Huckabees. Although it seems to top down throwing more pictures onto the post. Без blurred Metro shots and a darkened, pedestrian filled 8 laned Sunday Хрещатик. It's all from Timoshenko.

2 comments:

IanM said...

I know Ukraine is done, but what about life at a corporate coffee joint?! Probably just as fascinating -- especially hearing about the deranged customers! Looking forward to more posts.

polina said...

Адам! Бессовестный х)))) нельзя обламывать читателей на самом интересном месте! продолжение следует? х)))