30 November 2008

Sõnaga.. ja siis veel.


Nii. Once again myself and reluctance encounter each other.

Officially it's official. Following a multiple-hour battle with Northwest Airlines (plus company of bought, I place in quotes, "insurance," on said tickets) on the tickets bought, the original price (and, apparently, strings attached), the reason for buying and circumstances behind.. jne edasi.. further tickets have been issued and I will now be arriving in the Twin Cities on 6 jaanuar. Living situations are set up with a friend of a friend (I imagine soon to be a full-class all inclusive friend) in a two-bedroom place close to Uptown. (Most) tickets are purchased. Job/studies in the works. Unnerving.

To both clear up and encourage more rumours, yes, a girl is a growing part of the prelusive feelings of reluctance at a repeat full-out move. Fate rarely coordinates with time. I doubt either uses a Blackberry. In all, it's absolutely worth difficulties though. What else really inspires motivation? More on said one and shifts and such in coming posts..

Language is daily. By no means do I intend to say that I am entirely fluent or capable of unbarriered deep interaction, though, it appears in the first moments of my thoughts in the morning and flows forth (while breaking over boulders) all elements of conversation throughout the day up until the last murmurs of drowsy musing. This is to be expanded upon.

As the illustrious Facebook profile states, ma täiesti armastan kui ilus see maalilm saab olla.

Edasi, вперёд..

3 comments:

SB said...

First of all, I really like the picture.

Second, January!!!!

Wow!

What are the potential school/job prospects?

I can't believe the Estonia adventure is coming to an end. You'll be a real American again haha...

If you're ready to come back, I know we're ready for you.

SB said...

I'm not sure if we can play bocce ball in january though?

Адам said...

Not sure, or not not sure? Choose your phrasing carefully, and start decorating the white ball with a sharpie. Ekstrieme.