27 December 2008

Sisse ja välja ja ..


I've been breathing deeply as of late, enjoying the height of oxygen into my lungs and the heightened sense of everything which surrounds. A swooping step approaches, garnished with the depth of conjoined bitter and sweet. The approach is however severed from what pulses as present, at which each and every second I grasp and intake with a breath. A breeze of assuredness rifles around. A warmth of lingering embraced sidelong inhalation rahuldab, the coordinated movement with waves in a drifting boat.

Edasi, вперёд..

1 comment:

The Well Ness Monster said...

I am new to the blog. Feels more like a bog. But I googled "tranquiloquy" and this was the only hit. But I do not understand "label". What does it mean? What does tranquiloquy mean to you? "Tranquiloquy" is the music I write/play/record for my acupuncture & bodywork practice. I am just writing on a lark, no big deal, but I would love to hear back from you.