01 March 2009

Külmatuule.

Noh, nii. It's been a bit since any last bits of incoherencies have scattered themselves across these pages. It's been a shorter bit since the official mark of the sünnipäev (birthday) has occurred. What would logically follow in streaming text form would either be an update or a long and theoretically endless reflection on one or many things. I'll go for neither. Or bits of both. Or some cake and beer. Most likely the latterish.

The shifting of light is fantastic, though odd, on the way back toward the summertime dominance of daylight. I very often feel like I accomplish too little, that my list of 'tehtud asjad' (done things) that can be sorted from the day is often even lacking the title. True, it probably is shorter and less detailed than it could be. It's also much easier right now to at least temporarily blame it all on the extension of hours during which printed text is somewhat visible for more than a pair of hours. In that thinking, when it was dark and I was able to scratch out at least one identifiable area of 'progress' from the mid-section of the day, the quick approach of evening pushed things ahead and I felt as though the workable, productive part of the day was brushed up. With further edging in of daylight from both sides and the approach of much, much more, I suddenly feel like the one or two things actually knuckled into place is met with mitu veel tundi (so many more hours) of .. whatever seems to fill that space. I'll soon either become comfortable with the fact that I have, and allow myself to enjoy, 'free time', or I'll dive into increased levels of caffeine and actually implement the active part of the word 'motivation'. Developing a balance of both would also probably be fulfilling. Not very different from the sense of satisfaction that may be derived from cake and beer.

Here's the part where I drone on about the oddities and uneasy feelings rippling through everywhere (including here) as a result of the majanduse kriisi (economic crisis). Well, fair enough. It's my form of expressing the minimalism which may be appreciated, especially in such times. Sobib.

Kas meri peegeldab taevase värvi, või ongi teistpidi?

Does the sea reflect the colour of the sky, or vice versa?

Las, et see küsimus lihtsalt riiputab..

Edasi, вперёд..

No comments: