02 February 2011

Rmmffhfhfh.


I don't often read horoscopes. Specifically, only when I have the urge to scan the gems written by The Onion or when I get a free month-long newspaper subscription and the only rival to horoscopes on the back page is the weather report. Today's bit of "cosmic wisdom" caught my eye and my eyebrows.
Kuula sisehäält, kuna see võib lausa karjuda.
Listen to your inner voice, as it might outright shout.
Tähed räägivad tõtt - the stars speak the truth. Whether it is the alignment of the planets, slowly rising temperatures and increasing daylight, mild lactose intolerance or simply the confluence of all things life.. that inner voice is making a racket as of late. What language it speaks, however, often escapes me.
Edasi..

1 comment:

Erin+n Liebhard said...

Yeeessssss.